- Four-way stretch Fabrisuede Tactel® is supremely soft and designed to beat the heat when temperatures rise
- Lightweight, wicking, and highly breathable
- High rise with classic drawcord elastic waistband
- Flat, no-chafe seams stretch and move with you
- Eco Suede™ knee patches are soft and supple
- Unisex styling
- Lightweight and breathable
- Brushed for softness
- Resists pilling and odor
- 91% micropoly/ 9% spandex
- 100% recycled ultra-microfiber
- Has the appearance and feel of real suede
- Highly durable
- Brushed for added grip in the saddle
- Mild grip strength
We Guarantee Everything We Make
We’re proud of the products we manufacture and back them unconditionally for one year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, simply return it to the original place of purchase for exchange, credit or refund.
Final Sale Items
From time to time, we will have items designated as “Final Sale”. These are closeout items being offered at deep discounts so they are not eligible for return or exchange. These items will be labeled 'Final Sale' in the features section.
We hope you enjoy your new Kerrits apparel and footwear! If you need to return an item, you can do so for free within 30 days of purchase within the United States. If you need to return an item after 30 days from purchase date, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. Items must be returned in new condition, with all tags and original packaging included. From time to time, we will have items designated as "Final Sale". These are closeout items being offered at deep discounts so they are not eligible for return. More Details
The Klassic Knee Patch Tight has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews
Women's Footwear Size Chart
International Sizing Equivalent
|Kerrits / US||UK||Europe||Australia|
What does "M" mean in shoe sizes?
The "M" stands for medium width of the shoe. The sizes are standard for women.
GripTek™ Half Chap 2.0 Size Chart
|Kerrits||US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Your Bust||Your Waist||Your Hips||Your Inseam|
Bust/Chest: with arms fully relaxed at your side, measure the fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keep your measuring tape comfortable loose.