- Heathered pique stretch jersey fabric provides flattering, lightweight coverage
- Classic polo shirt collar with quarter-length buttoned placket
- Sporty seven-inch sleeve with rib detail
- Relaxed, feminine fit with slimming princess seams
- Equestrian shaped hem helps keep things tucked into place while riding
- Tulip shaped hem vent looks nice tucked or untucked
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
- 47% Polyester / 27% Rayon / 26% Cotton
We Guarantee Everything We Make
We’re proud of the products we manufacture and back them unconditionally for one year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, simply return it to the original place of purchase for exchange, credit or refund.
Final Sale Items
From time to time, we will have items designated as “Final Sale”. These are closeout items being offered at deep discounts so they are not eligible for return or exchange. These items will be labeled 'Final Sale' in the features section.
We hope you enjoy your new Kerrits apparel and footwear! If you need to return an item, you can do so for free within 30 days of purchase within the United States. If you need to return an item after 30 days from purchase date, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. Items must be returned in new condition, with all tags and original packaging included. From time to time, we will have items designated as "Final Sale". These are closeout items being offered at deep discounts so they are not eligible for return. More Details
The Pivot Polo Shirt has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.
Women's Footwear Size Chart
International Sizing Equivalent
|Kerrits / US||UK||Europe||Australia|
What does "M" mean in shoe sizes?
The "M" stands for medium width of the shoe. The sizes are standard for women.
GripTek™ Half Chap 2.0 Size Chart
|Kerrits||US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Your Bust||Your Waist||Your Hips||Your Inseam|
Bust/Chest: with arms fully relaxed at your side, measure the fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keep your measuring tape comfortable loose.